* Do NOT score 5 holes to 3 holes, rather, someone is up 2 holes.
*Players may concede holes. (player 1 parks drive under basket, player 2 shanks drive into woods) or (player 1 misses putt for 3 and player 2 has a 6 ft. putt for 3, player 1 may concede player 2 will hit putt and give him the hole)
*Match is over when there is a winner after 18 holes OR when one player cannot win with remaining number of holes. (player 1 is up 3 with 2 holes remaining, match over!)
* Tied holes just don't count.
* If tied after 18 holes, sudden death with the next available hole (the hole you started on)
* Next round will start 15 minutes after last group completes that round unless all players in next round agree to start sooner.
* 45 minute lunch break between rounds 2 and 3, unless all players agree to start sooner. (If everyone brings their lunch we can start and finish sooner!)
* After round 3 (Final 4), the same 4 players will play round 4. The two winners will play for first and second place and the two losers will play for third place.
* Trophies for top 3 finishers, with winner moving on to the State Qualifier. (The 16 winners from Indiana will be in the State Qualifier with the winner moving on to the Championship Finals in Emporia, Kansas to play with all of the other State winners.)
* There will also be a Doubles Match Play in July. Look for details later in the early Summer.